Thursday, February 16, 2012

Otherwise Known As Sheila the Great by Judy Blume

Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great by Judy Blume is an awesome book.  Judy Blume is my favorite author.  If you like exciting, and funny books, this book is just right. Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great is about a girl named Sheila who doesn’t know how to swim.  Her mom signs her up for lessons and it doesn’t go how she expects.  She feels that everyone has a special talent but her.  Sheila meets a girl named Mouse and they become best friends.  Mouse can yo-yo better than anyone. Read to find out if Sheila learns how to swim.

Book reviewed by Sugar Cookie 123

3 comments:

  1. I like your review of this book. You made me want to read it. I remember when I took my daughter for swimming lessons, I was sure she was going to drown. Do you know what your special talent is?

    Mrs. C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take dance lessons. Ballet tap and jazz is my special talent.This is my 7th year of dance. Sugar Cookie 123

    ReplyDelete