Thursday, December 17, 2015

Drama by Raina Telgemeier

Drama by Raina Telgemeier is a graphic novel about Kali and she is going through             
drama with boys. While her and her friends act in plays she wants to get the lead in singing but she doesn't really have a chance. She starts to like a boy that she has been hanging out with for a while. If you want to know what happens next your gonna have to read the book.


This is a very good book and I would recommend this book to people who have been having a lot of drama in their life. I can relate to this book in real life because of school and singing for me and I’ve been having drama and things like that too.

Reviewed by-  Sprinkles

I like this book Drama by Raina Telgemeier because it tells about a teenage girl’s life and her friends and how they go through tough things and good things This book is a graphic novel. It is also a romantic story about a girl and a boy who like each other. This book got my attention and was very interesting to me. WOW! I didn’t know that reading was so fun, now I LOVE BOOKS!

Reviewed by YOLO#123

3 comments:

  1. Sprinkles
    I liked reading your report. I do have to say, my pal and I both read this book. In the book, Cali didn't really want to be the lead of the play. She was just singing bad on purpose to prove anyone could try out. What was your favorite part of the book?

    Marshmallow and Plumbs4ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question for you. Do you like singing?

    ReplyDelete