Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Middle School:Just My Rotten Luck by James Patterson

Middle School:Just My Rotten Luck is a good book. It was funny and exciting too. It is about Rafe Khatchadorian and his life. Rafe is in seventh grade and has trouble at school. He forgets his homework and gets detention. Before the school year starts, Rafe and his mom go to his school to talk with the principals. What I like best about the story is when Rafe joins the flag football team because Rafe NEVER liked sports. My sister at school gets bullied sometimes. She always tells her teachers about it, and the person who does it, gets in trouble. Will they let Rafe in the school? Read it to find out.

Reviewed by #Pats21

10 comments:

  1. #Pats21
    I really like your book report. I know someone who has bad luck. Did you enjoy the book?

    CatT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. catT,
      Yes, i enjoyed the book. Who has the bad luck?Thank you for liking my book report.

      Delete
  2. Really liked the review!!It reminds me of a lot of other James Patterson books.Did you like the book?

    -JitteryMooshroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. _JitterMooshroom,
      Yes I enjoyed the book.Thank you for liking my book log.What is your favorite James Patterson book?

      Delete
  3. Was this your favorite book in the series

    ReplyDelete
  4. #Pats21,I like how you described your book.where did you find your book?How did you like your book?

    puppies3.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite book of the series was this book.What was youre favorite book of the series?
    #Pats21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppies3.0, thank you for youre comment.I found the book in my school library.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you added a bit of family information in the summary. I never liked sports either but now I do. where did you here about this book? cheerleader14

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you described the book.

    ReplyDelete