Thursday, December 14, 2017

I Survived The Chicago Fire by Lauren Tarshis

I Survived The Chicago Fire by Lauren Tarshis was a great book. It is my favorite book. The book is about a boy that lives in a small town and moved to Chicago. He gets his bags stolen and finds the person who did it. He feels bad for her. An extraordinary fire starts in Chicago and sets the house on fire with a little girl and boy in the house.

I really like the book. I think you should read it. It’s a sad story, but is also about a good friendship. The book is amazing. You can imagine it in your head as you read it. The reason I really like the book was, I love Chicago. I love the city, and I love the Bulls. Again the book was amazing, even if you don’t like Chicago.

IloveTheChicagobulls1026


3 comments:

  1. I like this book because it is like you were there really at the Chicago fire. Oh and can you tell me what the the plot is about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good i will defiantly check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the I Survived books. They are my favorite series also. Have you read any other I Survived books?

    54dolphinperson

    ReplyDelete