Monday, December 4, 2017

Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz

In Rise of the Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz, King Triton’s trident is lost underwater. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay have to find the magical trident so no one else does. If someone else has the trident they can take over the oceans and probably the world.

I think it´s a great book and a good way to pass the time. It’s interesting because it’s about the ocean and I like oceans. What I like about the book is that it is unique and part of the Descendants series.

Review by Miami Dolfan33

5 comments:

  1. Miami Dolfan33 is this a good book? should i read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my opinion I like this book but you can get it if you like

      Miami Dolfan33

      Delete
  2. Miami Dolfan33 sound like a good book, should i get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want the book then yes

      Miami Dolfan33

      Delete
  3. Miami Dolfan33 I loved the movies and I bet I would like the book. Should I get this book? Great Book review!

    A.B Family Love

    ReplyDelete