Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Big Nate: In a Class by Himself by Lincoln Peirce

       Big Nate is an awesome series by Lincoln Peirce, but I particularly like In a Class by Himself, because I find it funnier and more relatable than the other books. Nate starts off thinking there's a test, and if he fails it, he’ll end up in summer school! Here's the thing, he forgot all his notes at school! When he gets to school it turns out that he worried for nothing because there's no test and, he forgot his lunch! So his friend, Teddy, offers to share his lunch, which was Chinese food, and hands Nate a fortune cookie. Nate opens it, thinking it will be something silly, but it turns out to say something way more than that. What did it say? It said that he will surpass all others, but I think Nate took it a little to far. The rest of the day does not go according to plan. But by the end of the day Nate did it! He surpassed all others! How? I guess you'll have to read the book to find out!
 
       Like I said before, I think that the Big Nate series is awesome, but I particularly like this one because I feel it's more funny and relatable than the others! This book kind of reminded me of some real life situations. I also like the colors on the cover on the book, I think they're eye-appealing and pretty. And the tittle is clever, given the events in the book. I really enjoyed this book, I hope you do too!
      By: fixer_upper12

8 comments:

  1. I love your book review, it is great! I read this book. Is this your favorite big Nate book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!! And yes, this is my favorite big nate book!!

      Delete
  2. This is the best book review ever. I have also read big nate.What made you choose the name fixerupper13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!! Sadly, I did not come up with the name, but I do really like it.

      Delete
  3. nice i like big nate great series

    ReplyDelete
  4. sports beast 54678 this book is realy funny and i thought you did a really good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. fixer_upper, Great job! I love this book! You are a very good writer. Do you like writing? I do! its fun writing stories. I like adventure stories. How about you?

    ReplyDelete