Wednesday, January 2, 2019

The Warrior’s Heart Becoming a Man of Compassion and Courage by Eric Greitens

The Warrior’s Heart Becoming a Man of Compassion and Courage by Eric Greitens is about a Navy seal that has been on many adventures and gone to different places throughout his life. His name is Eric Greitens and he is a book author and writes about what his experience was like in the Navy as a Navy Seal. In the book The Warriors Heart, Becoming a Man of Compassion and Courage, Greitens writes about his whole life and his experience with helping kids and other people in different countries, especially countries that are in a war and where poor people that need help live in the streets and roads. It has a very good theme to it as well, because it teaches people to be kind to others and help out people struggling in life, especially kids that are homeless and need help. This book is very good for learning life lessons and things that are very wise. In the book he faces many obstacles especially when he is in the Navy Seals. This book is very interesting and you should definitely check out this book, I recommend The Warrior’s Heart for age 10+.     

This book made me think of the many obstacles I have in my life. Obstacles that I have to overcome, and learn from. So this book helps me deal with my problems because if Eric Greitens can do the things he’s done, then, I can definitely deal with what I have going on in my life. 

Made by: Minecraft_FLUFFY_Rainbow_Pigs27?

8 comments:

  1. I really like your report and I think it is really well said. Hopefully the library gets this book soon because now I really want to read it!
    -fixer_upper12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO you play minecraft it is a good game. Thanks for the nice reply

      Delete
  2. great book i would definitely read it some time

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book bro i would totally read it one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same i already read it! @minecraft_FLuffy_... or the creater

      Delete
  4. Great job this sounds like a really good book. Do you know where you can get it?
    -Irish_99_tik tok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. minecraftfluffyrainbowpig27January 16, 2019 at 8:20 AM

      THanks u can borrow mine if you want

      Delete