Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wringer by Jerry Spinelli

Wringer by Jerry Spinelli is an older book.  It was printed in 1997.  But, it is a great book that you should consider reading.  It's about a boy named Palmer LaRue who is about to turn 10.  In the town where he lives all boys become "wringers" when they turn 10.  I don't want to spoil the book and tell you what a wringers job is, but I will tell you that I don't think any one of you would want this job either.  Palmer is going to have to stick up for himself and do something that no other 10 year old has done.  Read Wringer and tell me what you think...

8 comments:

  1. i'm in love with this book.when i found out what a wringer is,i couldnt believe it! threr is a bunch of twist and turns in his life so far! you wanna find out what a wringer is,read the book!
    by:twixareyummy1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well twixareyummy1, I'm glad you agree that this book is worth reading. Great post! I think you might catch a few readers with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book is awsome!!!!!


    thunderbolt56

    ReplyDelete
  4. this book really is awsome i really wish they didnt have to kill birds so sad but i good book!! jordansfan101

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this book, but the ending was not expected. you decribed the book very well. what was your favorite part?

    gYMNASTICS101

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book is on my top 10 book favorites books and i agree that noooo one wants to be a wringer. I think everyone should try this. what do you think? by 2nd City Saint

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this book its really good and the ending was so unespected.-softballplaya88

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats cool i think i might read that book




    kittens5

    ReplyDelete