Thursday, March 8, 2012

Football Hero by Tim Green

Football Hero by Tim Green is a good book.  It’s about a boy named Ty who lives with his uncle and aunt.  He wants to join the football team on his birthday so he can be like his bro because his brother is so famous. During a game something happens that is good. You have to read the rest to find out.  I connected to this book because I play football and learned about the mafia in school this year.  This is a book you'll have to look for in the public library.


User name: Mamaluigi35

6 comments:

  1. that book sounds so awsome. it sounds awsome to me because I like football. i might look for that book to read.

    by master1283

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a grate job reviewing this. Ialso like sports. :D



    Monster123

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOOD JOB
    BY:GIBBY22

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i might get this book because it really sounds like a good book i think u did a good job.

    master1283

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ur in my class and u never talk like this i think u did really good job with voice this book reminds me of how we play football outside wat would u do if u were Ty?bye saint power

    ReplyDelete