Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox by Eoin Colfer

The series of Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer is about the life of a billionaire kid.  Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox faces a dilemma; his mom has to go to the hospital because of an internal organ eating disease.   I can’t recall the name of the disease.  (I really don’t get how she gets the sickness or if it is real, but otherwise just go with it).  Before his mom got sick, he went to Ireland where he met a fairy and captured it.  He was with his friends (Holly and Butler, the security guard).  They try to help do whatever they can to find a cure.  This reminds me of the time my mom came down with the flu.  She got better but it did take a while.   I would recommend this book to anyone that likes fiction, or if you like weird and awesome young adult books.
Reviewed by Deathninja

No comments:

Post a Comment