Tuesday, December 16, 2014

101 Facts about Hamsters by Julia Barns

The book 101 Facts about Hamsters, by Julia Barns, is a nonfiction book, and informational.  I chose this book because I love Hamsters and they are so cute and cuddly.  I have two of the cutest little hamsters in the world.  Let me tell you about this book. Hamsters are very nocturnal they sleep during the day and are active at night.  Hamsters do not like to get wet or they will get mad.  You must give a hamster food, water, a ball to play in, and some nice soft bedding.  You must clean their cage every week.  After a few weeks the hamster will get used to you and will be a great part of your family.  Give a hamster special care and treat it like your family.  That is all I am going to tell you about hamsters. This is a good book for ages 6+.  Find this book in your local library so you can learn about hamsters too.  The End.


Reviewed by American flag

1 comment:

  1. This was a very interesting write up on this book and makes me want to read it. You seem like a wonderful pet owner. Can't wait to read this book!!!

    ReplyDelete