Friday, December 19, 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck, by Jeff Kinney is one of the best books I have ever read. The main character, Greg, is starting to lose his best friend Rowley, to his girlfriend. This is like a good vs. evil book, and the good is struggling to win. And, he meets his whole wild family, for the first time!  Will Greg get his friend back? What will happen when he meets his family? Find out in Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck. 

Personally, I loved this book all the way through. It reminds me of a cliffhanger making me think  I should continue. But the book was mostly funny, and filled with action. This is why I chose to review this story. I think you’ll like this book too.

Review by Burger King 11


Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck by Jeff Kinney is about a boy named Greg that has a hard time in his life. He has so many problems!  One problem is school with his friend Rowley.  Rowley has a girlfriend and Greg gets jealous.  He also has a problem with his family.  His older brother Roderick always bullies Greg, and his little brother Manny gets Greg in trouble.  I’d like to have you read this book, because I liked this book and I hope you do too!

Reviewed by Football man               

3 comments:

  1. Football man I like your book review. I know how greg feels because I have an older sibling who picks on me. Have you read any more of Jeff Kenny's books and if so which ones?
    -Kitty4523

    ReplyDelete
  2. football man is this your favorate book in the diary of a wimpy kid series?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your book review.-The Person That Is A Person

    ReplyDelete