Friday, December 18, 2015

Dear Dumb Diary, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jim Benton

Dear Dumb Diary, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened is written by Jim Benton. Jamey has her own diary about her life and she has her good days and her bad days. She writes everything down at school, and at home. She writes about her friends, her mom and her dad too. There is this girl, her name is Angeline. Jamey thinks she is a bad person, but maybe she is not, maybe she is really nice. Read to find out.

It is a very good book and that is why I am writing about it. Jamey likes school a lot and I like school too. I think it is very fun because you get to learn something new every day. It can be fun, if you make it fun. I like school because you learn something new every day and when you go to school, you get to see your friends every day.

Review by happyweels

2 comments:

  1. happywheels I like your book review. I have read some of those books and I really like them. Have you read anymore of them? Did you know they made a movie about this book?
    -Kitty4523

    ReplyDelete
  2. happyweels
    Very Good I Watched the movie have you?
    Read my Review at #bullies
    -candyapple006

    ReplyDelete