Friday, December 18, 2015

Jake and Lily by Jerry Spinelli

Jake and Lily by Jerry Spinelli is about two twins that have a special connection. For example, whenever they would play hide and seek they always knew where the other one was. Also every time it was their birthday they woke up at the train station with the smell of pickles. I can explain why later, but when their birthday was coming up Lily hoped they would wake up in the train station again because she feels they have been drifting apart. Since Jake has lots of friends now, Lily thinks they're going to lose their special connection. Jake is friends with a boy that lives in their neighborhood, the one that Lily hates. When their papa moves into a house near them, he helps Lily try to find a ‘’life’’.        
         
     I really liked this book a lot. Once I started reading it, I have to say I could not stop. Its very interesting and amusing to read. My favorite part was the ending because it makes everything better about the whole book. This book is all about family and friends and I would recommend this book to almost anyone that likes books that are about family and friends!

Reviewed by Mickey Mouse's clubhouse.

1 comment:

  1. I relate to this book because I have a twin and I feel like we are drifting apart just like Jake and Lily she is spending time with her new friends but I guess I am to but I wish we could have some time together
    -Fireworkparty101

    ReplyDelete