Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien



The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien is about a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins who goes on an adventure with a wizard named Gandalf The Grey and some dwarfs. He wants to find the arkenstone in a mountain filled with gold and jewels. A huge dragon named Smaug protects the gold and jewels in the lonely mountain. In the middle of the story Bilbo gets captured by giants and escapes. He also gets a sword named Sting which he brings with him on his adventure. Read to find out about the events in the story.  

I connected to this book because I like fantasy books full of adventure.  I liked the book because of the huge amount of adventure and massive creatures like giant spiders and giants, plus a dragon. I think a lot of people will like this book.

Reviewed by Atlas Runner 947

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a good job on the review.Is there any magic or mysteries in it? Who is your favorite charter?
    Puppylover_101

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite books. DO you like it to? also, you did a good job with the report thing.

    ReplyDelete