Friday, December 16, 2016

Star Wars: The Clone Wars by Erik Stevens

Star Wars: The Clone Wars by Erik Stevens is about a jedi, Anakin Skywalker, and his padawan, Ahsoka.  They fight the bad droids.  Their enemies are Count Dooku, General Grievous, Cad Bane, and much more.  They fight in crazy battles almost to the death.

I like Star Wars because when I was a little kid I used to watch all the shows, watch all the movies, read all the books, and play all of the lego games. It was the only thing I liked when I was a kid and I still like Star Wars books.       

 Review by cdiroc13   

3 comments:

  1. I read this book in my old ms.Lablank's class. you did a good writing. who's your favorite character in the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your review. In anyway do you think you might relate to this book? Where does the book take place?
    Panda*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job your blog. Have you read all of the books ?Have you seen all the movies? swimmer14

    ReplyDelete