Thursday, December 14, 2017

Real Friends by Shannon Hale and Leuyen Pham

The book Real Friends is a really good book. The authors are Shannon Hale and Leuyen Pham. It is about a girl who doesn't want to go to school because she did not know anybody. Read to find out what happens next. Will she go in to school or stay home with her mom? I hope you like it. It’s really good.

I like this book because it tells you what real friends are about. I love how it has a lot of detail and information. It actually reminds me of when I went to this school and did not know anyone. That is what I like about this book.

Reviewed by:  THE UNICORN

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good book. I haven't read it and I don't think we have it in the library, but I know a lot of kids who are looking for real friends. Should I buy it?

    Mrs. Castro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book but I have not read it yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book review!

    #DanceForLife13

    ReplyDelete