Thursday, December 20, 2018

Cilla Lee Jenkins, Future Author Extraordinaire by Susan Tan

Cilla Lee Jenkins, Future Author Extraordinaire by Susan Tan  is about a girl named Priscilla who is half Chinese and half American.  She is soon expecting a baby sister.  She doesn't want a sister because she thinks that her parents won’t pay attention to her anymore.  Her best friend is named Colleen, but they got into a fight.  Cilla’s favorite book is called Selena Moon And The Moonstone.  When it’s Cilla’s birthday she gets a very cool gift and everyone puts their hand print on it, but Cilla saves one section for her sister.  When her baby sister is born Cilla loves her even though she thought she wouldn’t.

I love this book! It reminds me of me and my brother because we didn’t want a little sister. Now we have one, but she’s not so little anymore, and we love her.  In the book the same thing happens. I’ve read this book 4 times and I still love it.  I can’t wait to get the second and third!  Maybe when MY sister learns to read she can read it for herself.  This is by far one of my favorite books.  If you like to read, write, and have fun, then I think this is the perfect book for you!

By: ILovedogs!2292

No comments:

Post a Comment