Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows is a book written by J.K. Rowling.  It is about a boy named Harry Potter.  He needs to defeat Voldemort.  But Harry must go through a bunch of challenges with Hermione and Ron. Halfway through the story Harry and Voldemort meet face to face.  Voldemort told Harry that the next time we meet you’re going to lose.  This is the last book of Harry Potter.  Sadly I did not read all the series.  I like to use magic tricks in every way I can to try to make people laugh. 
Reviewed by Superultraman1

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was written by J.K. Rowling.  This story is a fantasy about good wizards against evil named death eaters and their boss, Lord Voldemort.  The main characters in this story are Harry, Ron, and Hermione and they all have to defeat Voldemort .  This all happens at their school called Hogwarts.  I would recommend this book, it is sad but exciting.  A connection I made to this book is that Harry had to overcome a challenge.

Reviewed by Ohhhhyeah58192

4 comments:

  1. Cool I would like to read that now because of your review of the book.I was thinking of reading it and now I think i will read it.

    Bostonstrongirl26

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading harry potter and i like your comment bigredmonster

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love harry potter books and i like your comment bigredmonster

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete