Wednesday, November 20, 2013

No Easy Day by Mark Owen

No Easy Day, written by former  U.S. Navy SEAL Mark Owen, is an action packed thrill ride that takes you through the military life of Mark Owen, including his training, deployments, and some personal things, all leading up to the raid on Osama Bin Laden’s Compound.  This book is a real eye opener to how hard it is to be part of a U.S. Naval SEAL Team and the sacrifices these people make to protect us.  My dream is to be a Navy SEAL, and this book taught me a lot about what it takes and the tremendous amount of training you have to endure to become a Navy SEAL.  This book really inspired me and will inspire anyone else who has the love for military like me.  The school library doesn't own this book, so check it out of the public library.


Reviewed by That Guy 

2 comments:

  1. Great review, love the book :).I read the book.Do you like military stuff? -By Mrs.Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like military stuff, do you?

      Delete