Thursday, December 5, 2013

Amulet: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi

In Amulet: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi, Emily, Navin and their crew of resistance fighters set off to search the lost city of Celis. They want to find the great council stone keepers. The elf king is searching for Emily and Navin. It's a mission that Alledia's survival depends on. Will Emily find Celis before the Elf king finds her? Read the book and find out.


I like Amulet because it has a lot of action and the story of all the books connects together. The action scenes in the book are like a movie and I like that a lot about the book. I’ve read some of the books and I really enjoy them. It's almost like when I write my own stories at home. I give the book a 9/10 just because some of the parts are very mixed up, but I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Review by Flash 100 yard dash

Amulet: The Cloud Searchers by Kazu Kibuishi is about the story of the cloud searchers and a city.  It is a good book to read.  Emily, Navin and the resistance fighters search for a mythical city in the clouds and try to figure out if the elf king’s son is an ally or an enemy.  It is a graphic novel.  That’s why l love the book. I love graphic novels! Do you?                                                          

Reviewed by loveblog102

3 comments:

  1. i just got the book. is it a good book. i am going to read it right now.

    chunky monkey 101

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHUNKY MONKEY101 IT IS A GOOD BOOK TO READ.

      LOVE BIOG102

      Delete
  2. Nice.
    I read every one.
    Have you?

    Pitbull lover

    ReplyDelete