Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus? by Aaron Blabey

The Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus  is about 5 heroes, Mr. Wolf, Mr. Shark, Mr. Snake, Mr. Tarantula, and Mr. Piranha, who try to get back to the present. They get blasted into the past while trying to save the world from aliens! My favorite character is Mr. Shark because he’s good at disguises! My favorite scene is when the “Bad Guys'' go into the portal. 


I love this book because of its hilariousness. The characters have a funny character design. I love it when Mr. Wolf says that the velociraptors can’t see him, even though they can. I also loved when Mr. Snake threw a rock at a poor velociraptor. Another part I liked was when Mr. Shark dressed up as a tree and Mr. Wolf was talking a lot, so the velociraptors found them. That reminds me of when I'm in my classroom and one person starts talking, everyone does! Anyways, I think you should read this awesome, hilarious Graphic Novel by Aaron Blabey!


Review by: The Enchanter


Bad Guys in Do-You-Think-He-Saurus? by Aaron Blabey is about the bad guys (good guys) who went back in time and got chased by dinosaurs. At the time period they’re supposed to be in, there is an ALIEN INVASION. When they had to come through a time portal back to their own time, they got something from the portal. But I won’t tell you what they got. It would ruin the story!

I love this book. It’s awesome and I’m not saying any more about the book because I want people to find out what happens, or what almost happens the second time. I just started the book, but I’m already done. Graphic novels are quick to read. Have fun.

Reviewed by Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment