Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Camp Midnight by Steven T. Seagle

Camp Midnight by Steven T. Seagle is about a girl named Skye. Her dad and evil stepmother send her to a camp called Camp Midnight. On the creepy dark bus she meets a girl named Mia. When she picks a bunk bed and starts to fall asleep, someone starts screaming midnight snack. Skye finds out, that at this camp they stay up all night. Then out of nowhere they all turn into monsters, but not Skye and Mia, or do they?

I like this book because it’s a cool book and this color choice is different and weird. It perfectly blends the creepy with the humorous. I think people that like weird books or graphic novels would like this book.

Review by #DogsRTheBest


Camp Midnight by Steven T. Seagle and Jason Adam Katzenstein is the book that I'm reading. It is for 7-11 year olds. So if you are around those ages, it might be for you. It’s fiction by the way. The book is about ghosts and demons and there is a little girl who's the main character. Her mom is evil because she is a monster or a demon. 


It is an amazing book! She feels lonely and does not have a lot of friends. I can relate to her because I get left a lot and I do not have a lot of friends, so that's how I relate to the book . It’s a really good book. I love it and I hope you will too!


Review by : CRAZY KID




1 comment:

  1. I love camp midnight! You chose a great book to review!

    ReplyDelete