Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Movie For Dogs by Lois Duncan

In Movie For Dogs by Lois Duncan, Andi wrote a book to Pet Press to enter a contest. She won second place, but Jerry Gordon, her nemesis, won first place.  Andi was furious. Soon, there was another contest for a short movie about dogs and she was going to help her brother win. Their movie made it to the final three and they went to Hollywood to talk about their movie. What will happen next? Will they win? Did Jerry Gordon enter this contest too? You’ll have to read it to find out.

Wow! I think Movie for Dogs was amazing and so much fun to read. At the end of every chapter it was like a new beginning to the story. This book reminds of when I entered a contest. I didn’t win and I was a little sad. This book is realistic fiction. Movie for Dogs was a book where you don’t want to put it down. I loved it.

Review by Pugstar583

No comments:

Post a Comment