Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Dork Diaries, Tales from a Not-so-Graceful Ice Princess by Rachel Renee Russell

Dork Diaries, Tales from a Not-so-Graceful Ice Princess by Rachel Renee Russell is really dramatic and funny. Nikki’s friend Brian asked her to come to his party and all the tables start turning when Nikki has to learn how to skate. It’s going to be a struggle. Nikki’s little sister Brianna makes things worse. If you want to know what’s going to  happen, read this amazing book!

I really connected to this book because I think that Rachel Renee Russell’s books are really great and exciting to read! It made me smile and laugh and I think anyone who read it would feel the same way. She’s my favorite book author.                                                                                                                 

Review By:  Dorkdiarie101

1 comment:

  1. I love dork diaries too.I read one before and I really liked it.How many have you read?
    From,
    Mystery Kitty 2,000

    ReplyDelete