Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Phoebe and Her Unicorn by Dana Simpson

In Phoebe and Her Unicorn by Dana Simpson, Phoebe and her unicorn were best friends. Phoebe was the one to find the unicorn first. She found her in the forest. Phoebe thought people would like her better if she brought Marigold the unicorn to school, but people thought it was boring and that’s because of the shield of boringness. Now deeper in the story the unicorn meets Phoebe’s parents and they have a pajama party. In the middle of the story it’s fall and they go out for trick or treating and they only went to one house where the candy dragon is. You say something to wake it up, then it wakes up and gives you a lot of candy. Will Phoebe and Marigold become best friends forever and always?

I really enjoyed this book because every girl likes Unicorns. I mean, you can’t blame me. This book reminds me of my friends. When I was little we all loved unicorns! This book is amazing and I’m probably going to read more of Dana Simpson’s books. If you want to read one of her books, then I have included her website. I hope you read this book because it’s a really good book.
 
Reviewed by:shadowthecat123

2 comments:

  1. i like this book and i read it, how was your day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi am midnight1290 and i like her books to i think its really cool that you decided to do this book and i love this one to this is the first book i read of hers

    ReplyDelete