Thursday, May 5, 2022

Golden State Warriors by Sam Moussavi

Golden State Warriors by Sam Moussavi is about basketball with the Golden State Warriors and part of the Inside the NBA series. The state the warriors are from is San Francisco, California. The thing I like about this book is that it gives a lot of facts about the Golden state warriors. What years they played in how many championships they had. They talk about all the old players back then. 


This reminds me of myself, because I play basketball. And it talks about the players like Stephen Curry, who during 2015-16  had a .908 free throw average and in 2016 he made 1,593 three-pointers. Curry had 40 playoff game wins. And he made three NBA all-star teams. It talks about the greatest moments about the warriors during the 2015 NBA finals. The Golden State Warriors won 67 games during the regular season. I love reading basketball books and this one is my favorite. 

Reviewed by Rocco

 


1 comment:

  1. Nice job Rocco. I loved CA when I was there. This is a series have you read any of the other books?

    ReplyDelete