Thursday, May 5, 2022

Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey

Grime and Punishment by Dav Pilkey is part of the Dog Man series. So the main plot of the book is that the dog man is in big trouble and Petey’s dad gets out of cat jail and they have to stop him. I really liked the books. It was really funny and fun to read. My thoughts about this book are that when I first started reading it, I didn't like it. But after I read it for a little bit, I really liked it, because I like all the action. I just wish I could write a book. 

This book is like Captain Underpants. My favorite character is obviously Dog Man, but I also kind of like Petey’s son because he is very funny. I don't feel like telling you guys my favorite scene because I don't want to spoil it. But if you want to hear, then keep reading, but if you don't, skip this. My favorite part is when Pete's father turns the bag into a human with the spray. This book is fiction and this is my book review. This book is a Graphic Novel.

By Mrshady2010

 

2 comments:

  1. let me know if you've read this and tell me your thoughts about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read it but I would like to.

    ReplyDelete