Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

    Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt is very interesting because in the story there's this spring and if you drink from it you’ll live forever. While Jesse and Winnie were traveling through the woods, Winne found the spring and wanted to drink it because she was thirsty. But Jesse told her not to drink the spring but she wanted to drink it. So the Tucks kidnapped her to tell her about the water. While she was getting kidnapped, there was this man in the yellow suit who saw it. So the man in the yellow suit negotiated with Winnie’s parents to get the spring in order for him to tell them where Winnie is.


   The reason I liked this book is because it’s fiction and it’s a really interesting story. Also this book is a mystery. It reminds me of the time when I felt like running away because I was annoyed by my parents. I also would love to live forever.


Review by: Drizaga

 


No comments:

Post a Comment