Thursday, May 5, 2022

Leatherback Sea Turtle by Rod Theodorou

Leatherback Sea Turtle by Rod Theodorou, from the Animals in Danger series. I like this book because it’s about turtles and I love turtles. It’s about Leatherback sea turtles and it gave me facts about Leatherback sea turtles. Facts like their mass is 550 – 1,500 lbs , they are 6 – 7.2 ft ,and they eat  jellyfish and sea squirts. So that is really cool to me that their mass is 550 – 1,500 lbs and that they are 6 – 7.2 ft. Also that they eat jellyfish and sea squirts in the sea. 


I like this book and I hope you will like this book just as much as I do. Sea Turtles have always been my favorite animal my whole life because I had a turtle when I was little. I like them because they swim and I also love swiming. Did you know that the leatherback sea turtle is endangered?


Reviewed by Turtle

 


No comments:

Post a Comment