Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama

Attack on Titan was written by Hajime Isayama. In Attack on Titan 1, there are large sized men and women that have the name “Titan”. There are different types of Titans such as colossal and normal titans. There are many more types of titans, but I don’t know all the types of titans.  People in this book have to fight to survive and are called hunters. Keep in mind this book is fiction, so it is not real. As you see on the cover of this book, there is a boy and a giant. The boy has 2 weapons in his hands and the giant has no flesh but is using its mouth to attack. There are multiple other books that are related to this book, and this type of book is called manga. 

      The setting of this story is in a little village surrounded by huge brick walls. Attack on Titan is one of my favorite books because of the ideas and the action, it also has its own show. There are many sad moments in this book I am aware of and I don’t like. I recommend it to people who like fiction and action, but it can get a bit violent. So I say if you like what I just said, you should read this book.


Review by *bookreader12369

 

1 comment:

  1. I like Attack On Titan, Good Job with your review! I watch Attack On Titan too! What's your favorite anime?

    ReplyDelete