Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The House on the Cliff by Franklin W. Dixon

The House on the Cliff is about two brothers Frank and Joe, who are the sons of a famous detective. They have to solve a mystery about a smuggling gang. The boys use their smarts and athleticism to outwit the gang. They use their previous detective experience to solve the mystery. They face many challenges and have many close calls. This book is one of my favorite all time books and you should try reading it.

This book is very interesting and suspenseful. It is the 2nd book of the Hardy Boys series by Franklin W. Dixon and in my opinion one of the best. One of my favorite scenes is when they almost get caught spying on the gang. If you like mysteries and a lot of energy, then this is the book for you. This book relates to things that take place in the real world like crime and fraud. This book is for ages 8-12. When I read this book, I got so into the book I read for 2 hours and read 75 pages.


Review by Ben11



1 comment:

  1. Jake From State FarmMay 4, 2022 at 10:37 AM

    This is a really good book series. Nice Job

    ReplyDelete