Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The Land of Stories, The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer

 

I love this book, The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer, so much because the book makes you feel like you were just transported into a magical world. I think the plot is wonderful and is filled with magical ideas. I love how Chris Colfer included all my favorite fairy tales! My favorite part of the book is when we remeet Queen Red Riding and Froggy who were in the first book because it made me smile. I would recommend this book to anyone because it is packed full with adventure,mystery, and magic. If you like Harry Potter then I think you will like this series, In The Land of Stories. 

In, The Enchantress Returns, Alex and Conner who are brother and sister go back to the land of stories because they missed the magical world. When they get there they find out that the world is at risk! Alex and Conner have rounded up some old friends to help their world. If you want to learn more, I guess you are going to have to read it. If you like Harry Potter then I think you will like this.

Review by -Fuzzy Bunny

2 comments:

  1. I read this book before and I really liked it. I really think this book is interesting. How do they get out of the magical world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grandmother helps them but Alex stays behind

    ReplyDelete