Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End


The Deep End is an amazing edition to the Diary of Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney. My favorite scene is where Gregory the main character has to hide from this kid who told the park ranger that Gregory made a mess at the condiment section, so he dives in the pool and holds his breath until everyone rushes out of the pool because- {Spoilers}. It adds a lot of suspense which is a great example of how beautifully written this book is. This book is mainly about a trip that Greg and his family went on, which has many exciting moments.  Its tone is just like what a middle schooler would write, but it is fiction even though it seems real.

This funny book reminds me of the time I went to NH with my dad and crazy stuff happened to us{Which is also where I read this book}. This is the 15th book from the series, which shows how much people love this series. This is so far my favorite book in this wonderful book series from Jeff Kinney. I 100% recommend this book to all ages and everyone.


Review by - Blue Tiger  



5 comments:

  1. Jake From State FarmApril 27, 2022 at 6:26 AM

    Good job. This book is one of the best books in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book all around funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree This book is 100% my favorite in the series so far Jeff Kinney is making Book 17 that is going to be about Rodrick who is prob my favorite character

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake From State FarmMay 4, 2022 at 10:41 AM

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jake From State FarmMay 4, 2022 at 10:42 AM

    One of the best book series

    ReplyDelete