Friday, April 29, 2022

Becoming Muhammed Ali by James Patterson and Kwame Alexander


Becoming Muhammed Ali by James Patterson and Kwame Alexander is all about how Ali became a boxer and how his everyday life was. It talks about who Muhammed was during his childhood and all he had to go through. It also talks about most of his boxing fights and the outcomes at a young and old age.


I personally liked the book and thought it was different from most books because some pages are poems. And I liked it because I thought it was only going to be about his professional boxing career but turned out to be about his whole life. It also talked about his training and dedication which helped me out and gave me motivation.

This book reminds me about my boxing career, mostly because I started around the same age as him or because I do a lot of the same things that he did. It also reminds me of many other boxers. They all had around the same routine but there's a difference: he didn't give up and didn’t take breaks and he dedicated his life to boxing.          

Reviewed by string cheese     



Becoming Muhammad Ali by James Patterson and Kwame Alexander is about how Muhammad Ali worked hard to become a boxer. His life was hard before he became a boxer and he had to work hard. He was always interested in why he was different from white people. His grandad told him stories about how black people were segregated. Muhammad was always training hard to become a boxer.


I like this story because I like to work hard on whatever I set my mind on. I like to get stronger and faster. Just like him. I have watched boxing movies since I was six years old. Ali worked hard to achieve his goal. I had to do this when I did gymnastics.


Review by X-dawg2.0



2 comments: