Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Emmitt Smith: NFL Super Runner by Bill Gutman

Emmitt Smith: NFL Super Runner by Bill Gutman tells about Emmitt Smith who was a one of a kind hall of fame running back. He played for the Dallas Cowboys in 1990. In 2003 he played for the Arizona Cardinals. During his whole career he rushed for 18355 and set the record for the most rushing yards in a superbowl three times. Emmitt Smith was born in 1969 and is currently 52 years old. He ran 4.55 40. Emmitt Smith was only 5’9” and 220lb. He is an iconic piece of football history.


Something I like about this book is the wide selection of facts about Emmit Smith. Also It gives key information about Emmit Smith during his career. I like to read about football because I play football and like to watch it too.


Review by Beniscool



4 comments:

  1. I like Emmitt Smith. He is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Emmitt Smith. He is insane at football. Are there more book in that series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like sports to much but I like sport books! so this is a good book for me and other football hall of fame fans to read

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a sports fan but this book seems fun. Who is your favorite Dallas cowboy player

    ReplyDelete