Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Pack by Lisi Harrison

The Pack by Lisi Harrison has a girl group that Sadie (a New girl) wants to join. Sadie has a crush on an off-limits private-school boy. The girl that started the group's name is Lindsy, otherwise known as the queen bee. Sadie doesn't join a normal middle school… She joins a school named Charm House which has students that have magical powers. 

I think you should read this because it is a story that maybe you can relate to in your own life. Sadie was me in 2nd grade when I transferred to my elementary school. Sadie was nervous like myself but she learned to overcome it. Someone in my class was the queen bee and she became my friend after a while.

 Reviewed by: Jayd3n

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read this book. Great job with the description Jayden!!

    ReplyDelete