Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon

Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon is about a group of friends sneaking into an old restaurant where there is a seemingly  abandoned set of animatronics, shut down due to horrible smells coming from inside the animatronics. Although they seem completely harmless and shut down, that's not the case. There's 2 versions of this book: the graphic novel and the regular chapter book. In my opinion the graphic novel is just a lot more informative, the other one is still pretty good too. But it's probably around 6-7th grade reading level. The graphic novel is a lot shorter, but it really shows all the scenes by using images. 


I really liked this book when I read it. I don't usually read a lot but I read this book in around 4 hours. I would definitely recommend it to people as it has a lot of action and adventure (and story) . It has a good connection to the game it's based on, with all the animatronics in the correct spots they were in the game.


 Review By: Krumifix

 


7 comments:

  1. FNAF is my favorite video game horror series I was not aware they had books so I'll 100% check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. After school imma place in the order for this book B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool report! Seeing the books always remind me of the fnaf games. About the franchise, What's your favorite charecter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love FNAF

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also like fnaf and this is a good book

    ReplyDelete
  6. | like this book too because I have this book too And read this book All time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the book report it is very informative about the book. I would also think that the book is just like the game just your not playing, and its on multiple people. I wanted to know do the kids who sneak in defeat the Animatronics.

    ReplyDelete