Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Diary of the Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown

Diary of the Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown by Jeff Kinney Is a book about a boy named Greg Heffley who's trying to survive winter time. He is also trying to make it through middle school when he has a huge snowball fight with the kids on the flat part of the street because the kids who live on the hill of the street caught them trying to sled down the hill. They basically have a world war. Who wins? It was very close, but you have to read to find out.

In my opinion Diary of the Wimpy kid is one of the greatest book series of all time. I’ve read the whole book series and it is brilliant. It is comical, suspenseful, and awesome.   

Review by -Jake From State Farm

2 comments:

  1. I like this series. some of the things are really weird and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check this out sound great .I heard they are really funny.

    ReplyDelete