Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen by Rachel Renee Russel

 

Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen by Rachel Renee Russel is a great book!!  Why, do you ask? Well Dork Diaries is a teen event book and it has events that you might have experienced or made connections with before. It would make a fantastic movie in my opinion. but if you go on the author’s page they have a podcast.  

You might have a connection with this book that you might have experienced too because the girl in this book Nikki, is being bullied by this girl Mckenzie. You might have experienced getting bullied and you would make a connection with this book. You might have ups and downs like Nikki too.

The title describes it because it is a teen Diary and that teen is Nikki. Nikki has a lot of crazy events in her life but it all makes it worth it in the end. This book will remind you of a regular teen movie.  This book kind of connects to me because once my diary was taken but it wasn't from my bully, it was from my sister! 

I would recommend this book because there's so much drama in Nikki's life you won't believe it, but in this typical book NIKKI GETS HER DIARY TAKEN AWAY AND EXPOSED! Look at the rest of the series and find out more about Nikki’s life! 


Review by - sunnysof

2 comments:

  1. I like this book. It seems like it is really fun too read . I read the passage and I would really like to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this book because I used to read this book everyday over and over again and I really like this book.

    ReplyDelete