Wednesday, April 13, 2022

The rainbow fish by Marcus Pfister

The rainbow fish by Marcus Pfister is great for all ages but I recommend it for grades k-3.  The rainbow fish has a great moral for children to learn. The fish started it off as a show-off, but then became a lonely fish and had nothing to show off to people because no one was there. Read the book to find out more.

     I think this book is one of my favorite childhood books. I found this book fascinating when the fish was praised by all because of its rainbow scales, but was rude so everybody wanted to stay away from him. I really recommend it for little kids to learn how to treat others in a kind way and not to be rude. 


                                                         By coolkami

                                                    

 


4 comments:

  1. As a kid I read this book a lot and I liked the drawings lol but now the book is gone I think my mom donated it but still Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool Kami!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book . It was my favorite childhood book as a kid and I still love it till this day.

    ReplyDelete