Friday, April 29, 2022

In Earthquake Terror by Peg Kehret

In Earthquake Terror by Peg Kehret, a boy named Jonathan has to help his partially paralyzed six-year-old sister, Abby during an earthquake while their parents are at a hospital. I like how Jonathan sticks with Abby instead of leaving her. And I also like the brother and sister bond with Moose as well. 


I feel connected to my book because I have two brothers and we share an interesting bond. Also, our dog is a crazy boy like me and my siblings, except I'm not a boy. And also, I think it was funny what happened to their camper, but I'm not telling specifically what happened because I don't want to spoil it.


Reviewed by Xenaia

 


Earthquake Terror by Peg Kehret is a fiction book. There is a family going camping in California and some bad stuff happens to them. The mother hurt her ankle and the parents had to go to the hospital. There was a bad earthquake and a big tree fell. The children went and tried to find the bridge that they went over. They found the camper but it was destroyed. And more bad things happened… My favorite part of this book is when the earthquake happened because it was exciting. My favorite character is probably the dog because he saves Jonathan from drowning.


I’ve read many of her books before and they are very good! This book by Peg Kehret is my favorite. It reminds me of when there was a mini earthquake that happened. This also reminds me of having no pets in my house. I also love to camp with my family on long vacations. I really love this book, I recommend it if you like disaster stories.


Review by Shannyn


3 comments:

  1. Wow ! This book sounds amazing. It reminds me of the world, where stuff like that can happen. I wonder what will happen after the story.

    theGREEKfreakofHOCKEY99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the book!!

      Delete
  2. OMG i remember reading this book it was sooo AWESOMEEE from a nobody

    ReplyDelete