Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborn

Magic Tree House: Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborn is a book about adventures and thrills. In this one, Jack and Annie found a treehouse in the woods that they walk in. They decided to go up the wooden ladder to the little house in the tree. Jack and Annie make it up the treehouse without a problem. There are tons of books stacked and fallen over on the ground. There was this one that was open to a certain page. It had a dinosaur on the page for the picture. They say, “I wish I could go there”…………… Just then, the tree house that was still, was now spinning very fast. Then it stopped, but they weren’t in the same tree and woods. Where were they?


I love the part where they were met with a ton of dinosaurs! But this was the 1st magic treehouse book, now I want to read the rest of the series! I love how this book is very adventurous and I am too! The book reminds me of how my brother climbed a tree and I had to help him down. (He’s adventurous too). This author has written my favorite series!


Review by -XD XAVI3R 


10 comments:

  1. I like this series too. Dinosaurs are cool and I love books about time travel. Do you have a favorite dinosaur?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Story i'm curious about this book I used to read this series but stopped I might get back into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i also might start reading this series again

      Delete
  3. Nice Blog I used to read this books all the time I wonder what will happen next in the story so I might get back in this series

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good book about dinosaurs! My favorite dinosaur is probably a Stegosaurus what is your favorite dinosaur?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is a Triceratops! -XD XAVI3R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job Xavi3r this looks like a good book i might read it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book looks fun to read. I am fascinated by dinosaurs. What dinosaur fascinates you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I like this book, :D I like dinosaurs and dinosaur shaped nuggets :) I DON'T eat them because their DINOSUARS I eat them because their CHICKEN

    ReplyDelete